To create positive experiences with wildlife
Our mission is to create positive experiences with wildlife and connect and inspire professionals that interact with wildlife in Colorado and throughout the United States. We do this by:
Our Core Values
- Environmental Stewardship
- Provide and inspire education to our team, public and clients
- Encourage work-life balance
- Compassion for the team
- Giving Back
- Providing opportunities for volunteers and youth
- Driven to deliver the best product possible
- Continue to look for smarter, better, more creative ways of doing things. Work smarter not harder.
- Use of we vs. "I". Using "we" signifies you are a representative of an organization larger than yourself. The use of "I" can connote ego.
- Reputation outweighs profit every time
- The written word. It should be clear, concise, and directly to the point.
- Open and honest communication
- Be clear and honest, yet sensitive and supportive.
- Sense of Humor
- Fun is a deliverable to our staff and also our clients.